Supra Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
KingKong8247 said:
I have a 89 240sx and Ive fit 4 people in my backseat comfortibily? probably not but they got back there somehow

Also I still get about 23 mpg city and hwy and have around 160k miles with really good compression so there are still some good 240s out there

maybe the s13 has more room than the s14, but for me to be comfortable driving my seat is all the way back (against the rear seat) and im only 6'0

·
Registered
606 Posts
why limit yourself from sports/sporty cars yet want a sporty car? i dont get it. Get an older Corolla or Camry. (For 10G I'd get an MR2 Turbo nothing less!)

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
If he wants a reliable car, I'd go for something like a 95 Accord or something. My friend sold a mint black on black leather EX, 5sp, with a H22 in her for $6k? Motor had like 40k on it. Reliable as heck too. Drove that thing 5-6hours to school and back.

·
Registered
3 Posts
aNskY said:
maybe the s13 has more room than the s14, but for me to be comfortable driving my seat is all the way back (against the rear seat) and im only 6'0
It could possibly cuz Im around 5' 10" I think and I have my seat up pretty far to be comfortabily. I could have short legs though

Also why not look into a maxima, The 4 door sports car. You can get some nice ones for under 10k and they are reliable

·
Dreamer
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
00 Maxima is hard to find in the price range with reasonable miles... at least in OH. I think it is the best choice so far. I guess I'm gonna search again and see if there are any nice ones out there. :)

·
I have auto ADD.
4,568 Posts
Go to autotrader and type in your zipcode. The average milage for an 00 for $10k is about 75k miles, I've found.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Impreza 2.5 would probably be a good car for your friend. Subaru's are insanely reliable and great to drive in the winter if you get lots of snow. The down side is price, both for the initial purchase and if anything does break, fixing it is usually more expensive than other japanese cars.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts