Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title suggests, I will be updating this with parts I'm looking for as my time with the Supra goes by. I prefer to keep my transactions local to central New Jersey, but I'm willing to travel or pay shipping for certain things. My phone number is (732) 570-9285. Texts will be answered much more quickly than PMs/comments. I will categorize the items I'm looking for by priority, so please keep this in mind. Please don't comment on this thread, I'd like to keep it as clean as possible since I intend to use it for a long time.

High Priority - Will send payment immediately!
-

Medium Priority - Willing to purchase if the price is right
-Door sills/kick panels
-BNIB power steering rack bushing kit

Low Priority - Let me know if you have any of these, but I'm in no rush to buy at all
-Complete OEM 93-96 ashtray (or just the door)
-AEM Tru-Boost gauge (prefer BNIB but will accept GOOD condition used units without a huge mess of wires)

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Last time I ordered Planted brackets for the supra straight from Planted it cost only $200 for both right/left. They are not very expensive.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Both L & R are $280 shipped total (free shipping) on eBay, site has same price but with $27 shipping. Price isn't so much of an issue as transit time, would like to get them in my hands as soon as I can. Thanks though

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump - updated. Please read before contacting me :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts