Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much does your Supra weigh in race trim (including driver)?

Just wondering because someone mentioned on Viperalley that they believe it weighs 2700 pounds which sounds too light to me.

Thanks.

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No doubt about that! That's a badass car!

I'm also guessing that you are close on the weight.

Does anyone know?

Sound Performance said:
Im guessing more like 3100 race weight.

Awesome car and team!!

Lar
SP

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
I am not sure that they will post the weight up, I am bettering it's lighter than what Larry thinks (Take last years NOPI race weight, subtract for the carbon fiber hatch and removal of passenger seat and other engine items) and you might come up a tad lighter although I can't be for sure.

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the info, congrats on the win and great time at the event!

Cyma300TT said:
we were 3070 with driver at the TX event.

We run a 80mm custom spec turbo.

·
www.aapmotorsports.com
140 Posts
With driver we can drop a fair amount of weight dependant on track as we run ballast in the rear to get the front rear weight balance we like.

Thanks T66DAWG the car likes the DRs better our 60' times are better and it launches a bit better on a track like we ran for the event. That track went away quick after the first runs.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
at least chris and his crew were good sports about it. great job and done forget the decal for the trailer.

·
Registered
504 Posts
scnat said:
at least chris and his crew were good sports about it. great job and done forget the decal for the trailer.
A little too good of sports;) They ought to be layin it on HARD. Guess they'd rather spend more time making their car fast than talking about it.;)

·
www.aapmotorsports.com
140 Posts
On slicks.
We also went 170 on DRs at silver dollar two weeks before in testing Gary White was there to confirm since I know why your asking.

That will be the last time the car sees slicks as well, its faster on the radials our 60' times suffered pretty bad as did the 1/8 after that pretty much same same. We normaly 60 mid 1.3s on the radials all day long our 60 on the 8.20 run was a 1.45 car just dosnt like the slicks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts