Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chris "HAMSMKIII" Hamilton: Shady Seller!!

All is good.

I am satisfied.

I'm done with this whole thing. I consider the actions HAMS took to correct my problem extremely first rate. This whole matter only shows, in the end, that he is a STAND UP MEMBER, AND YOU SHOULD NOT HESITATE TO BUY FROM HIM.

Consider this matter closed on my part

(ORIGINAL POST BELOW)

After paying him $600 for a manifold he said was made out of 321SS, back-gassed TIG welded, he sent out a cheap Ebay version, which could be had for considerably less. I'm not the only one he scammed/ripped off! Found this out months after someone exposed him for the crook that he is.

Read all about it here:

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=357464

Won't answer PMs, or refund my money.

Stand up guy? Sit down buddy.

:ban: :banhim:

Later

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Just got done reading that thread. Describing him as "shady" is an understatement. Ham's is a bag of shit!!!

^^Bump for everyone to read!

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been more than civil in my postings, but it's getting hard to remain that way. I'd rather him take the manifold back, or give me the difference (about $150). What I AGREED to buy is not what was SENT. He fails to see that point.

Still no replies via emails or PM.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He did it to himself. I just wish he would have stepped up to fix the situation. PM, you should have called him out on this earlier, when you found out with your manifold, but without your help, I would have never known otherwise.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Insane. I actually know this guy personally. He's always been a stand up and very knowledgeable guy. I'm sorry things went the way they did for you. This is really just crazy.

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts

Only one side of the story being seen here. I explained my position in the thread.

As for finding me... I don't hide behind anything. If you don't know how to find me, let me know, I'll be more than happy to show you or tell you. Anyone is more than welcome to contact me.

P.S. If you're going to refer to me as a shit-bag, I would suggest you back your mouth.

- Chris "Hams" Hamilton

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Even though I was not involved in the manifold deal... I HAVE to stand up for hams.. he sent me a 1j ecu for free for me to try out and a set of 3330 plugs cause I couldent find them around me...a VERY trusting guy and a person I would NEVER have a problem doing buisness with. If Hams was ever banned we would lose an intigrel part of the 1j and MA71 comunity.

·
1JZ BLING!
2,747 Posts
He did good on my transaction, and didn't really have to.

As unhappy as you might be with the transaction, calling someone names is just a low blow in my opinion.

It is too bad that we all live so far away. I have found in these type of situations that most things can often be worked out over a pint of beer in person.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I just read the other thread and agree with ChuckyDoll, ur a Shit-Bag. It seems like u've been a stand up guy in the past but all the rights in the world dont make a premeditated act of deception right. Its great that u half hardly fessed up to certain disallusioned variables associated with ur manifold and its production but its also obvious that despite your lack luster acknowledgement, u have no plans of reimpursing anyone who no longer wants your non 321, Thai made, ebay manifold.

It blows my mind that there people on this board trying to make Hams the victim here. Just because someone admits they lied doesnt mean there not a lier/conman. If he had anykind of integrity he would be writing checks to the unsatisfied customers he knowingly cheated. Cmon people, if u were purchasing what u thought was a 98tt quicksilver, 6 speed, with 20,000 miles for $30,000 and recieved 94Na quicksilver repaint, 5 speed, with 120,000 miles on the odometer how would u feel???? Let me guess, "U get what u pay for". Yeah right!

Just an Fyi: I know ChuckyDoll. He's probably not someone u wanna call out as u did here.

HamsMKIII said:

Only one side of the story being seen here. I explained my position in the thread.

As for finding me... I don't hide behind anything. If you don't know how to find me, let me know, I'll be more than happy to show you or tell you. Anyone is more than welcome to contact me.

P.S. If you're going to refer to me as a shit-bag, I would suggest you back your mouth

- Chris "Hams" Hamilton

·
{Insert witty comment}
144 Posts
Shit bag for sure.

Who cares what your deals were like before you scammed people on the manifolds. Just because your previous dealings were good (as they rightly should be, since when do people get brownie points for doing what is expected of them anyway). That does not give you the right to scam people then throw your hands in the air and confess to lying and expect it all to just be swept under the carpet because you came clean. You did not come clean because you wanted to, you did because you HAD to.

I find it really funny that you post this on your blog:

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Butt out of my life!
Current mood: cheerful

Why do people never give up on the past and move forward? It's pretty stupid... Get on with it and move on! DAMN!

On the upside, life is great for me and Jenn. We are really looking forward to our move to Ft. Worth! I'm excited to meet new people and find new places! I'm also looking forward a change of pace.

Later!
I seriously doubt you would be so forgiving if you were on the receiving end of being scammed. Judging from your previous posts when YOU have had issues with products from other people you jump right up on your high horse and tell the world.

Example of you getting ripped off and what you say. http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=263862

It is pretty funny what you say in that thread, such as:

No I did not. Sadly, if I sold a defective ECU to a person I would give them their money back. Period. I don't fuck people over as a matter of principle. That's why I offer my help to people on this board. I think I'll stop that now as well lol.

- Hams.
I will borrow one more of your comments in that thread which now pertains to you.

This guy is a scam artist straight up. I would highly recommend that no one buy anything from this clown.

- Hams.
So how is the red nose and floppy shoes look going for you now ?

Your a shit bag plain and simple and I would not buy a paper clip from you.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Once again I re-iterate: If you (HAMS)/he are/is such a great stand up guy, then do whats right and give me back my money. ITS A PRETTY SIMPLE SOLUTION!

I'm tired of hearing "It's not about the money, I lied get get over it, I make more in one day than I do selling manifolds, blah blah blah." We entered a deal, and he didn't hold up his side. He did me and others fine in the past, but you are only as good as your last transaction.

I just don't understand how anyone can defend what has been done in this case. He's FLAT OUT wrong, and almost everyone (even in the many PMs I received) feels that some type of refund or buyback is the only RIGHT thing to do. It's very cut and dry. I want him to take this thing back.

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
HamsMKIII said:

P.S. If you're going to refer to me as a shit-bag, I would suggest you back your mouth.

- Chris "Hams" Hamilton[/QUOTE]

Sure thing. You can find me at the local NOPI event taking place this month. Feel free to stop by and chat. Hell I'll wear a "CHUCKY DOLL" name badge just for you. :)

It's pretty pathetic that you scammed fellow members to piece your MKIII together.. haha

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
The ebay manifolds are tig welded and are a lower grade 321 stainless steel. I guess you were not involved or read the thread about GrandlordKohrns thread:
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291283

I paid $250 for mine big woop, I now could get one for $170+shipping. The price varies all over ebay. Sounds like your have zero clues to what you want or how much to pay.

Speak of the devil, I comprared it to my friends original Greddy/Trust T4 manifold and the SS auto is NEAR identicle except for the length of the tubes leading to the wastegate flange.

Either way its Tig welded on a machine, and its 321 stainless, maybe not the PUREST stainless steel of 321 grade but there is more of it than 304.

And heck, what can you expect? If I paid $1000 for it, it would better be 321 all throughout, but $300 or less. Give me a break.

-Jonathan Mann

1 - 20 of 41 Posts