Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this guy really knows his supras!!! he came out to help get my car runnin, and almost got me there. he did what he could, and he did it out of good will...what else could you ask? but, he didn't leave until my car would hold somewhat of an idle. now i just need to fix a small fuel problem and i have my baby back!!!!!!

if you need advice, help or parts, i highly recomend you talk to this man!

brandon

M

·
0 Posts
I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes he is a good guy.And he knows his shit on the 7mgte.

I call him at lest twice a week to pick his brain about something.

Jeff

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
same thing man! christian = teh shit! jeff call me! lost your damn number after i changed phones

J

·
0 Posts
Yeah I called him asking about a hose and he gave me good info on where ot get one.

·
~Kitty Kat~
242 Posts
AGREED! And it's not just supra's guys. He worked on the cavi for me...he's just an overall wonderful mechanice and great guy :)

C-man is the shit! :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

~Kat~

·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,523 Posts
So what was the problem that you were having?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, it's kinda embarrasing.....but, the plugs were fouled and the timing needed to be messed with. then, he noticed it wasn't getting fuel. so im gonna go ahead and drop the tank, and flush it, and a new fuel filter. might go ahead and put the walbro pump in since im there. it'll run then.

·
DFWSupras
1,627 Posts
Thanks for all the kind words.... Yeah Brandon just needs to clean out his fuel tank that sat for about a year and the car should be running great. Get a new fuel filter and it would probably be a good idea to replace the pump while you are down there. Let me know how it turns out and I will make sure to get back to you about your welder friend

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks dude, sorry i couldn't get that hatch from you today. i was really busy. i will definately be giving you a call!!

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
We dropped the tank in my 90 last week, and there was nuttin' but rust in there. The pump quit working (hate to see what's in there) and we replaced it w/one from an MKIV NA (but the tank is still FUBAR). Replaced the filter while we were there as well.

That's one of the reasons I didn't take it to JPI the other day. Luckily, a friend's got a 89 parts car that I can pull the tank from next weekend.

Tho I haven't directly benefited from his experise, it sure helps having good ppl around like Christian... sorry I didn't get to JPI early enuff to catch up with things.... he's always so busy! Props to a significant contributor in our shrinking community! :bowdown:

M

·
0 Posts
Hey Elvis My mobil is 817 919 0379 just give me a call and we will get togather.

Jeff

·
DFWSupras
1,627 Posts
Max power said:
I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes he is a good guy.And he knows his shit on the 7mgte.

I call him at lest twice a week to pick his brain about something.

Jeff
LOL more like twice a day ... ;) it's ok I dont mind

·
GIT-R-DONE YALL HEAR
491 Posts
Christian???? the Shit......................?
come on guys, he is not all that, my car has been sittin in his shop for 5 months and nothing, i told him to make my 7MGTE a non-turbo, but he is just ignoring me, for whatever reason, thats just not right....
Just Kidding Christian
U The Shit

·
~Kitty Kat~
242 Posts
SupraMOB said:
Christian???? the Shit......................?
come on guys, he is not all that, my car has been sittin in his shop for 5 months and nothing, i told him to make my 7MGTE a non-turbo, but he is just ignoring me, for whatever reason, thats just not right....
Just Kidding Christian
U The Shit
Nick...don't hate...just cause we like him more than you ;)
Just kidding....
Christian's the shit....your cool too ;)

~Kat~

M

·
0 Posts
SupraGuy88T said:
LOL more like twice a day ... ;) it's ok I dont mind
No but your dad sure does!

You are right there have been days were it was 3 times.

thanks Jeff

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
I deem Christians new nickname as the Diagnostics Doctor.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts