Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
beautiful,,,just beautiful,,,my first supra was chameleon and was just a shade darker than yours,,,not a lot of people appreciate the color,,,plus you gotta see it in person to really appreciate it,,,once again beautiful,,,

Reactions: slow95tt and X2daC

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
I really don't like that paint...even on the Mystic Mustangs it looked weird. Don't really care for the wheels either. As long as you like it, that's all that matters, though:)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Even though I'm not a huge fan of the chameleon look, I can still appreciate the fact that this woman, no matter how hot she is, needs to get the [email protected]*$# off the paint job!!!!!!!!
X2daC said:

·
Registered
859 Posts
Suprasanity said:
Even though I'm not a huge fan of the chameleon look, I can still appreciate the fact that this woman, no matter how hot she is, needs to get the [email protected]*$# off the paint job!!!!!!!!
Ya' know....I just viewed this picture as well .......and low and behold you took the words right out of my mouth!!!!!!

·
Registered
665 Posts
no shit...get the F"""CK off the car. The car is fine otherwise. It's okay to not be a purist on paint. It takes big balls to go with a different color.

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
I can appreciate the money invested, but Veilside anything + fad paint that was cool in 1997 = I'm not feelin' it at all... :(

1 - 20 of 67 Posts