Supra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3rd Annual Circle Oregon Cruise 2004, August 27th

It's a little early but better too early than too late. This year's cruise will be on Aug 27th, 2005. The route will be the same since it has worked quite well in the past. This has been a great success in the past and always been a lot of fun. This will be our 3rd year and expect to have many more in the future. The invitation is open to anyone, as long as they can "keep up" with the rest of the pack.

I will attempt to throw together an info website over memorial day weekend and post it on this thread, so check back.

Here is the Schedule for Circle Oregon Cruise 2005.

These are approximate times, we will try to stick to them the best we can up until we get to Eugene. I highly recommend you bring a 2 way radio just in case some of us get separate from the rest of the group, it helps out considerably, especially when in town. We will be using channels 14/32, if there are any changes please keep an eye on this post. I will recommend checking this post the day of/before the cruise for any last minute changes. Expect to Stop 1 to 2 times between cities for photo opportunities.

8:45am: Meeting in Portland

Safeway
1025 SW Jefferson St
Portland, OR. 97201
(Meet on West Side, if no parking, East)

9:00am: Hitting the Road, I5 South to Salem.
9:45am-10:00am: Expected to Arrive in Salem, Market St Exit

McDonalds
1598 Hawthorne Ave NE
Salem, OR 97301

10:15am-10:20am: Hitting the Road, I5 South to Eugene
11:30am: Expectd Arrival Time in Eugene (Breakfast/Lunch/Snack)

IHOP
3427 Gateway St
Springfield, OR. 97477

Once we are all together in Eugene, we can go at our own pace, so most of the times will be at our own descretion of whenever everyone wants to stop or go.
12:00am: Heading west on Hwy 126 to Florence
2:00pm: Estimated Arrival time in Florence for a late lunch.
3:00pm: Head North on Hwy 101 to Lincoln City
5:00pm: Arrive in Lincoln City
?:??pm: Head Home

We will be taking Hwy 18 East from Lincoln City. For those heading back to Portland we will continue on Hwy 18, for those heading to Salem/Eugene/Corvallis will take Hwy 22.

These are approximate Travel Times and Mileage between cities.

Portland - Salem: 46.8 Miles/51 Minutes
Salem - Eugene: 66.45 Miles/68 Minutes
Eugene - Florence: 60.8 Miles/76 Minutes
Florence - LIncoln City: 74.24 Miles/103 Minutes
Lincoln City - Portland: 89.77 Miles/133 Minutes
LIncoln City - Salem: 58.62 Miles/78 Miles

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] or [email protected].

Thanks,

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
If i take the Supra out of storage before then then i'll change the HG just in case and join you guys.

·
Member Thingy
1,119 Posts
well nuts, i've missed every one of these cruises ... and will miss this one per tradition. :sadwavey:

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'll put that one down, i'm just wondering if anyone would mind if I brought my 240sx for the trip??..............I also work 3 blocks from that safeway if anyone needs valet service hehe.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Alrighty sounds good I'll be there.

·
Registered
141 Posts
JoeThaMan said:
The cruise is all open. We prefer that you be able to pass when required and our pace is moderate. My preference is no fart can equipped hondas/acuras.
So i can't bring my EvoVIII Powered civic hatch... bummer.....guess i will settle for the 04 Cobra then

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm curious how it turned out because I didn't end up making it?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts