...spooling
477 Posts
wow my ears hurt. rice.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol you got no respect...supra=BoOsTed shitbox=NA think about it
No respect for a gutted 2000lbs car racing a heavy 3400lbs sportscar which is almost stock. No, I don't. If he wants to race race cars then race a race supra.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
REPOST!!!

someone lock this thread before it goes on a bitching spree

·
Registered
237 Posts
I find it funny that people often can't accept that one car is faster than another, and it seems to happen alot on this particular board. So what, one civic is faster than one supra.... Supra is obviously a nicer all around vehicle (in my opinion), but the civic won, good for him! There's still plenty of Supra's out there that would spank him, but I see no need to bash on this one car just because he "beat" the "almighty" supra in some races. If that Supra was 400hp I'm wondering what that TransAm had since it semed to have an easier time keeping up with the civic... who knows.

·
Registered
493 Posts
not again......... lol :hide:

p.s. the race was set up

I agree. i think that the supra was not going all out. I can admit when a car is faster than another. Hell...a turbo civic hatch walked my 300zx one night and I'm not afraid to admit it, however i call :bsflag: with this race. Also, watching the second race i tracked 17 seconds for the civic to get to 130mph from a rolling start which would be another 2 seconds from a dig. Hell I can make a stock n/a supra go that fast.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.