Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 6616 Posts

·
More Like GrayGoose89
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
its hard to find a true clean MKIII anymore. i'm sick of going out on weekends and all you see is a million big talkers with their little vtec/si civics, accords, integras and when you do find a supra its usually rusted up the wazoo, falling apart or destroyed cause somebody tried to rice it out. lets get some REAL cars posted here. give us the story of your car and dont be frugle with pix. we wanna see what GOOD clean MKIII's should look like.

POST YOUR CLEAN MKIII SUPRAS HERE..

So i'm the second owner of this supra. its my first car and will probably be my last. im actually quite glad i ran across this. in my years with supras ive only seen one other 89 with the Mahogony Brown Metallic paint from the factory. i've been debating on repainting it possible a black cherry metallic or Deep Sunburst Orange Metallic. so let me know what you think.

EDIT: 3 years later i feel my car qualifies for what i started this thread for. In the beginning yes it had its flaws.

Some mods...
1JZ swap w/ 51,350 miles
5 speed w/ Hydro fan
Godspeed Aluminum Highflow radiator
3" Intercooler/piping
Tanabe Hyper Medallion Exhaust
Test Pipe
Walbro Fuel Pump 255lph
XXR 502 Chromium Black 18X8.5 F 18X9.5 R
Leather Momo shift knob
Custom brake detailing.

here's a couple older pics right before the swap with old wheels and before i stripped off windshield decal.

SO thanks for the posts and enjoy...

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
Learn how to use the search, there are TONS of threads with pictures of clean mk3 supras.

bluebullet89 said:
when you do find a supra its usually rusted up the wazoo, falling apart or destroyed cause somebody tried to rice it out. lets get some REAL cars posted here
Coming from someone with MK4 style supra stickers on his car and a toyota logo sticker on the gas door...

:barf:

EDIT: 3 years later looks much better

·
Registered
872 Posts
Yeah lose that sticker b4 u calll your supra clean . . . and these guys are right . . . that big supra logo on the back, and the ones on the sides make u look 'riced' (and gay). . . And if you bothered to look around on this site and others youd see 100's of clean m3's. . .

·
Banned
676 Posts
mine....

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
sigh...the last mk3 supra ive ever owned :(
Yeah...im going to have to buy another one, i miss this one too much.

bluebullit...your car has a great base. Its jz powered, its clean, no rust and the paint looks nice. However, to bring more out of it, you really do have to get rid of the decals. This is a situation where more is less...your ride deserves better than having an identity crisis labled all over it.

1 - 20 of 6616 Posts