Supra Forums banner

6601 - 6620 of 6622 Posts

·
YotaMD.com author
693 Posts
Two beautiful JZs there. The full black paint treatment is awesome. I love aluminum radiator shine.... when it's new. After some use they quickly just look scratched and worn, unless you religiously polish. I think I'm going to paint mine black now after seeing that, Blue Bullet.

·
More Like GrayGoose89
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,603
ill throw some up for fun, its been a while

https://i0.wp.com/projecthighrpm.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/20170706_19431
https://i2.wp.com/projecthighrpm.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/gopr0782_14994796881
ttps://i2.wp.com/projecthighrpm.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/gopr0788_14994799984
ttps://i1.wp.com/projecthighrpm.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/20170625_1229
DANG... Those look hawt. What happened to your Water Pump ;P lol

Two beautiful JZs there. The full black paint treatment is awesome. I love aluminum radiator shine.... when it's new. After some use they quickly just look scratched and worn, unless you religiously polish. I think I'm going to paint mine black now after seeing that, Blue Bullet.
Thanks. I'm really not typically a fan of black that isnt super glossy but for the engine bay a good quality satin i think it looks great, and it'll be WAY easier to keep looking clean. i can just pressure wash the bay and a good wipe/spray down. I'll snap some pics once i finally have the bay fully back together. Just working on the 1.5 motor break-in and got the HydroFan working with the new Mil-Spec harness and standalone. that was a bit of a hastle but we got the hydrofan working great now. :)

·
Unlimited Time Attack A70
3,571 Posts
DANG... Those look hawt. What happened to your Water Pump ;P lol
Thanks Boss, I run a remote water pump. The engine is setup for really high revs and race events, needed and wanted something better than the oem unit had to offer.

Made my own water necks and heater tube

It bolts in the stock tow hook location

·
Registered
2 Posts

Hello, I hope everyone is well. New member from PA and I just picked up this 89 with 80k. It is a 2 owner car and is a 5 speed with a targa top. I look forward to utilizing all the knowledge in here.

·
YotaMD.com author
693 Posts
1987 Turbo Targa 5 spd. Except for the KYB shocks and aftermarket stereo, its pretty much an OEM car. View attachment 245205
View attachment 245206 View attachment 245207
Clean car! FYI, a couple of those wheels are backwards. They're directional, though I can't actually tell you which way is correct, haha.

Man photobucket needs to pay for what it did to this thread.
There are few companies on this planet I loathe as much as mother-fu**ing photobucket. I hope the entire C-Suite of that company loses their jobs and never holds an executive position again in their career. It's an utter disgrace. They had all the opportunity in the world to become the strongest photo-hosting option on the planet and they chose to attempt to get a small quantity of absurd payments from users by holding their content hostage, without notice. Even to this day, you cannot download your library without paying their ransom first. You can save pics one by one only. Thankfully their business strategies have fallen flat on their face and they're still struggling, but they still haven't made good on their huge mis-step. Photobucket helped the forums grow and then damn-near single-handedly killed them.

PSA to anyone: Do NOT pay any of Photobucket's ransom/membership. May they get bought out for a tiny fraction of their previous value by a company that actually has the intention of providing a worthy service for their users.

6601 - 6620 of 6622 Posts