Supra Forums banner

6661 - 6676 of 6676 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,407 Posts
Dave,

You have my favorite color for the MKIII. The car looks great. From a distance, those look to be Work wheels, VS-XX, maybe?

Ken.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sure thing - I just took these from a kinda dark garage. It's in pretty good shape for a 31 year old car.

The seats are dark blue, but look almost black in these photos. The gauges are all metric since it's a Canadian market car, and I added the gauge pod on the A-pillar (Wideband O2 and, rather oddly, a volt meter).

From a little further out:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, Ken, good eye! Those are Work VS-XX wheels, 18-inchers. 18x8 (or 8.5?) up front, 18x9 (or 9.5?) in the back. I got those last year and don't quite recall the specs. This forum was instrumental in me being able to choose the right size and offsets to fit so well.

·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,473 Posts
Sure thing - I just took these from a kinda dark garage. It's in pretty good shape for a 31 year old car.

The seats are dark blue, but look almost black in these photos. The gauges are all metric since it's a Canadian market car, and I added the gauge pod on the A-pillar (Wideband O2 and, rather oddly, a volt meter).
Interior looks great, and I really like the blue leather interiors too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you, white is my favorite color on a car. My thought process for a wrap was saving the og paint underneath. The paint is not in the greatest condition but it is still the original paint. I have all the oem parts I removed as well in case I ever have or want to put it back to original. Hope everyone and their families are well in this odd time......

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thank you, white is my favorite color on a car. My thought process for a wrap was saving the og paint underneath. The paint is not in the greatest condition but it is still the original paint. I have all the oem parts I removed as well in case I ever have or want to put it back to original. Hope everyone and their families are well in this odd time......
What rims are those? Love the Pearl White.

·
Registered
5 Posts
XXR527D 18x9 with 235/40/18f and 265/35/18r no signs of rubbing or anything yet but I have only driven a few miles.........not sure about the rest of you guys but I had such a problem deciding which offset and tire size to go with. I do not want to roll or cut fenders. I also didn't want to spend a lot of money and be unhappy with the fitment/offset so I decided to go with a more inexpensive set of wheels. I am happy with these for now but definitely see a set of Volks/Rays or HRE's in the future. I am playing with spacers and adjusting the coilovers trying to find what I like. Appreciate the compliments guys.

6661 - 6676 of 6676 Posts