Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I need a 1J!
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
theyre not the greatest thing around..but its a nice replacement for the pizza cutters. still running 16" though...oh yea...duplicolor is WAY overrated..but i cant complain..my uncle paid for all the sandpaper, paint, and junk...dont have centercaps though... :doh: :faint:

BEFORE

AFTER

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
ah yess, the classic 5spoke. looks good. they cleaned up really nice. i bet you busted your ass working on them too.

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
Not bad at all. :bigthumb:

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
they deff look good..did u clear coat them? or just paint them? after prepping tha wheels of course...

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Hey those are a definite upgrade from sawblades;)

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
good job on cleaning that!! nice rims!

3,796 Posts
Dig it.

·
I need a 1J!
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
heh...yes flubyux2..i did bust my ass...took about 3 days to do them...and this with the heat wave in socal!

ahmedootie - yes i did clearcoat them...but both me and my brother thought they looked better before the clear coat...the clear coat faded the look a little bit....

Iceberg319 - as for them being rota's...i dont know..my friend said they looked like them but even he doesent know...they stole my friends rims and replaced them with these...kinda weird..but after he bought another set...he gave me these

thanks all for all the nice words...these really did take forever...and id say it was worth all the work! :higthumb:

·
Broke Supra Addicted Fool
767 Posts
I used that duplicolor wheel paint and than clearcoated em with thier wheelpaint clearcoat and they ended up chipping very very bad... might have been the cheap primer I used first though....

·
I need a 1J!
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Serzy said:
I used that duplicolor wheel paint and than clearcoated em with thier wheelpaint clearcoat and they ended up chipping very very bad... might have been the cheap primer I used first though....
was the primer you used duplicolor too? cause mine was all duplicolor...both primers, paint, and clearcoat....i dont want them to chip..but then again...gives me a chance to redo the wheels....and do it with better paint this time

·
Registered
487 Posts
Why don't you polish them more blinging?

·
I need a 1J!
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SuprAng said:
pics of said rims on your car?
the only two i was able to do were the close up one and the one in my sig...the one on my sig isnt that good cause there were a lot of trees so the lighting sucked and it was a rush thing cause it was from a cell phone camera

1 - 19 of 19 Posts