Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Search
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to see what this would look like.... here's what I did, but it looks like ass... can someone do better with the pics posted below?

I'm actually going to fiberglass it in, so make it look like its actually in the bezel, not sitting on it :)

Thanks!

·
Respect
1,185 Posts
The little 2" clock was originally there. I measure the screen, then i traced it out and cut it. It was a real snug fit so all i used was some black rubber sealant (rtv) to fill the gaps and hold the sreen.

·
Search
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought about it, and a few other places, but I think if I end up getting it i'm going to buy another bezel and cut that up and mount it there...

The car is only driven in the summer and hardly ever, if ever, use the HVAC controls so those'd go in the arm rest...

·
Search
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hope I can... I'm going to get an extra bezel and have at it :)

I was fooling around with photoshop after I did that and put a xenarc 7" touch screen for a carputer were the radio goes... look spretty slick :)

·
Search
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, I was wondering about that... I've been meaning to get the actual dimensions of the screen an go out an measure the bezel, but I figure i'll just cross that bridge with it gets here :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts