Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
So i was thinking how can i make my supra look better because its in the works right now of a full complete paint job and everything. So i stopped by the shop and told them i will take my headlights to redo them. So i popped them open, cleaned them like mad, and painted them with the chrome rings still intact.

I am going to offer a service to anyone who wants me to do them. I will only charge 50 to clean them and 75 to clean and paint. Here is how mine turned out.

Before: (these are the only pics i could find)

After:

hope you like them, if anyone wants theres done, i could do them for ya. Just Pm me.

·
Single Turbo
711 Posts
I did that project on two sets of headlights. I loved how they turned out. I think they will look good on yours.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did that project on two sets of headlights. I loved how they turned out. I think they will look good on yours.
thanks,
Yea i just hope it gets done on friday, its crunch time. I am even helping out to finish it. Its turning out pretty damn sick

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 96' and i just buffed them last week but there is still alot of stuff on the inside that i couldnt get i was just wondering how did you go about get the lens's off and resealing them?

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
what color did you paint the inside housings?
flat black?

·
MMA Addict
1,221 Posts
i'm very interested in your service. pm me on where to send my lights to and we'll talk on what all i need done.

thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts