Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thing was dirty as hell! I official took the stripe off and compounded the car to make sure there was no tacky stripe shit left. I also got rid of some of the rubbing and fender bender paint that happened from the previous owner. Took me a total of 3 hours with a completely dirty car and nothing but 2 rags rubbing compound and some spray wax. Came out pretty damn nice if you ask me. Shitty thing is.... it rained 30 min after it ;(

My friend and I with his 86 MR2 compounding the cars....

Pics of the rear dirty then clean.

Clean.

Pics of the freshly polished Goliath Exhaust

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AGlobalThreat said:
If you can afford a goliath, you can afford a camera :p

Looks good dude

Yea i got one :) Freaking GF was using it today :( what luck =/

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
at idle no, full throttle no, driving around town low RPMs its a bit loud but i've never been pulled over for it even tho i've been pulled over for other reasons. Its actually the lowest exhaust out of all the cars in the club i'm in. Besides those who are still stock.

·
Registered
559 Posts
you guys are detailing your cars in a public parking lot? ok...
btw get a stock lip or something :)

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
Buffer makes things go faster :bigthumb:

·
Registered
93 Posts
A buffer would make things go faster, but if you do it by hand, at least more detail goes into it when you do it that way, not just that, when it comes to the point that you got to hit those hard to reach places, you would most likely miss it with the buffer. If you take three hours to do an mk3, then allot of detail went to it. Good work tase, the car came out look quite sharp, I would say. Did you buff it with wax afterwards? I hope you did, if not the paint is gonna fade after a while if you don't wax it. Beside that, nice goliath too.

·
vvti. what
831 Posts
his car is loud as hell, i can hear him while hes driving in behind me.....but then again im used to my tanabe ;)

btw car looks much better without the stripe.....i think u lost a few hp tho :rofl:

shoulda calld me so i can join in the cleaning fun

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Big difference man. Looks good. I just did my car yesterday too but theres really not that big of a difference cause i usually wax the car once a week.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Iceberg319 said:
his car is loud as hell, i can hear him while hes driving in behind me.....but then again im used to my tanabe ;)

btw car looks much better without the stripe.....i think u lost a few hp tho :rofl:

shoulda calld me so i can join in the cleaning fun

true it was last minute we might be doing it again this coming weekend.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts