Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Isabel & Bryan
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
cleaned up bike for 07 (pics)

well now that im mr. mom its tough to get time to do things!

since they both decided to take a nap at the same time i went and cleaned up the bike!

sorry for the shitty pics!
the green looks really funny and the kawi green vinyl looks crazy faded, lol

pics definetly don't do it justice! colors look great in sun!

·
Isabel & Bryan
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one has any replies on this? huh?

figured someone would comment on the bike?

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Nice bike!

Sorry I don't come in this forum much, its kinda dead.

·
Isabel & Bryan
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i always just look at the top to see if theres is a new interesting thread?

thanks!

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts

·
Isabel & Bryan
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just took off the tank and did some stuff and realized it was very light, so did some research on it and come to find out it was a very expensive upgraded aluminum tank!
from when it was raced? guess it is something like 1800 bucks, holy shit thats alot!

this thing just keeps supricing me w/ goodies!

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
pimpin oldschool! not bad!

·
RSP fetish #23 GTR driver
518 Posts
This was my dream bike when I was a kid.
I remember standing in front of that bike for more than an hour, starring with amazement, certain that nothing will top these lines...

·
Isabel & Bryan
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i have to say for a bike that is 16 yrs old, it is pretty fast!

but my motor isn't stock, nor is the bike

but my buddy has the bike that is my dream, but it would definetly hurt me or try to at least!

it an 01-02 gsxr1000 w/ 03-04 forks, turbo, water injection, all these little gadets, where he hits his hi/low beam and some t valve changes the amount of air to the turbo and i believe acts like it has a different wg spring? im sure i explained that wrong, but its beyond fast!

but yeah my bike is alittle old school, but i can't part w/ it? with the history it has!

this is one of many, but its one of team muzzys bikes that scott russell raced, and i guess mine was actually ridden one of the years he won the championship?

i guess they do have replicas, but this isn;t one, actually there is a replica down the road in a guys barn i'm going to try to get cheap if possible?

been pondering painting it back to race form, but i kinda like the color and polished frame!

·
i recorded mark7m001.mp3
2,111 Posts
nice bike man, is the suspension sorted pretty well? Its gotta be pretty firm if its an ex-race bike. Although it looks like the spring pre-load on the right front fork is more than the left side. Is it missin' a couple fairing bolts/screws? For the year its in great shape though!

anyhow, go green! I ride a 7R myself.

-Mark

·
Isabel & Bryan
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nice bike man, is the suspension sorted pretty well? Its gotta be pretty firm if its an ex-race bike. Although it looks like the spring pre-load on the right front fork is more than the left side. Is it missin' a couple fairing bolts/screws? For the year its in great shape though!

anyhow, go green! I ride a 7R myself.

-Mark
yeah , lol i just checked it, i didn't even realize that needed new fork seals i figured they would have made them the same at least? stupid shits!

yeah it is pretty firm, and yeah i had the fairings off, so i just threw it on to take a pic

yeah all the control's are like new none of the writing is worn off for hi/low, start, horn, etc.

and it has 6800 miles street wise!

which is pretty low!

·
Guidando su due rotelle
1,908 Posts
Wow you never see that color on any bike nowa days, very unique. I need to get ahold of an oldschool crotch rocket.

:bigok: Nice bike bro

1 - 15 of 15 Posts