Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, as you know my car got the shaft over the winter, and got majorly fucked over, but luckily i got the money together and got the body work done, its good as new! Also spent awhile waxing today, hope you guys like!

Im very happy with the car now! Im gonna order some wheels, headers are on the way, and then a system/tint, and im gonna leave the supra alone for the summer months, then next winter, ripping it apart, and got a surprise for all yall!

Matt

·
what comes out the butt?
4,463 Posts
you are getting new rims so ill say, GOOD JOB!!

still not a fan of the bumper and eyelids though..

but otherwise, looking good:)

-mike

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,508 Posts
Car looks good bro.. now get them wheels!!!! What products did you use to detail the car and where did you get your body work done?

·
Supra Poobah
1,391 Posts
Nice panty shot!

·
SF's Cleanest
7,177 Posts
WOW Matt it looks awesome. Good work!!! Keep it up and you won't believe how nice it will look after a few more coats!! Congrats on completing your first wax job. :D Can't wait to see your car with some new wheels. It's gonna be SEXYYYYYYY.

·
NA-T member
455 Posts
Looks good, I deffidently need to get my sideskirts molded like that.

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
i love it!!!!!!!! i got the same hood too and it looks bad asss ,,, but the wheels dont really float my boat but everything else it gorgeous!!!

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all the comments guys!!! Negative and postive are always welcome, though the front bumper is getting old haha. Well heres some more i took tonight,

one i forgot from earlier

and i got pulled over tonight for a loud exaust haha, look for that thread

Matt

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,508 Posts
Nice Rockaway Mall backdrop for those night pics.... Your lucky you got it for loud exhaust and not that speedo shot! Good work on the paint kid.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,177 Posts
Pulled over for loud exhaust?? I'm gonna have to hunt that thread down...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts