Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Anyone familiar with cleaning the tail lights? Is it similar to cleaning the headlights? Any help would be appreciated.

·
D u a l s t a r
534 Posts
SupraTT94 said:
Hey guys,

Anyone familiar with cleaning the tail lights? Is it similar to cleaning the headlights? Any help would be appreciated.
Do you have water inside the tail lights? Do you need to clean the inside or just the outside?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, it appears as though there's some water on the inside of the lights. I guess the best description is that the tail lights look as bad as the headlights do when the headlights require cleaning. Any suggestions?

·
D u a l s t a r
534 Posts
SupraTT94 said:
Well, it appears as though there's some water on the inside of the lights. I guess the best description is that the tail lights look as bad as the headlights do when the headlights require cleaning. Any suggestions?
Well i guess you can try taking them out and opening them up like people do with the headlights. I don't know how they came up with the whole "put the lights in the oven for 20 minuets" thing. Maybee the same thing will work for the tail lights? I don't know. Hopefully somebody who does will respond.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts