Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cleanly modded 1994 Supra TT for sale **PRICE DROP**

1994 Supra TT. Deep graphite metallic black on tan. 120,000 miles. (Georgia car) No accidents..all VIN tags are intact. All visor stickers and targa sticker/instruction tag intact. No accidents, no winters and a clean Carfax. Interior is outstanding. 9 out of 10. Exterior is 9 out of 10. I had it inspected 3 times prior to my purchase. It was so perfect, that it needed nothing to pass the Federal inspection AND the Provincial safety inspection when I brought it home. And the mods are many. Here goes!!

General Mods:
RMM down pipe (with 2 bungs)
HKS Super Dragger exhaust + midpipe
HKS intake with K&N filter on it
HKS SSQ BOV with the stock twins mounting kit
Greddy 3-Row FMIC (the front belly pan was heated with a heat gun and not cut out to clear) and all chrome hardpipes
Greddy remote oil filter
Fuel pulsation dampener bypass line
Coil packs that have 20k on them
Denso Iridium plugs
New Toyota fuel filter and Purolator Pro One oil filters
Royal Purple in the engine and Differential. Amsoil in the tranny.
2 Hayden tranny coolers
- one in the passenger side duct model 678 (8x12 size)
- one about where the stock fan was, behind the intercooler model 679 (10x12 size)
Spal 13 inch push electric fan mounted between the 679 cooler and the intercooler
- wired into the factory wiring harness for the stock fan
- have this running all the time that the car is on
Brushed aluminum radiator cooling plate
Greddy BCC
Greddy Turbo Timer
Hallman Pro RX boost controller with ceramic balls. 2 of them. One for each turbo.
Precision Industries 3200 stall converter
Brand new Toyota Shocks with Swift Japan springs
Braided Brake lines in the front
ATE Super Blue Brake Fluid

Interior mods:
Lo-Tek 3 gauge pod mounted on the pillar
Greddy 60mm Peak Hold gauges in the following: Boost, Fuel Pressure, Trans temp
Innovate Motorsports LC-1 stand alone wide-band setup in the stock clock location
Aluminum Gauge Bezels
Boston Acoustic speakers

Exterior mods:
CCW Classic 3 piece wheels. Front is 17x9.5 back is a massive 17x11.5 Centers were powdercoated graphite metallic.
BF Goodrich G-Force T/A KD. 255/40 front, 315/35 rear.
Fender lips are rolled to let the 315’s fit without any rubbing
Headlights have Silver Star high beams, and low beams are Luminics JDM Yellow
Fog lights are wired to allow for operation any time the car is on through factory switch

I'm sure I'm missing a few things, as the mods are numerous. All mods were professionally done. No shortcuts or hack jobs here.
I'm an adult owner (35 years old) and an auto engineer. Car is maintained as it should be. No leaks at all. Rear main seal does not leak either.
No smoke on start-up. Valve seals are good. Compression good across the board. Only the highest quality fluids and parts are used. Only sees Sunoco Gold 94 octane. Car made 403RWHP on pump fuel.
I have driven this car on 8 and 10 hour road trips with never a worry, and get 30MPG on the highway. Took me nearly 2 years to find a Supra worth my time to buy.
Car has never left me stranded or refused to start. Nothing has ever broken.
Car is supremely reliable. You could drive it across the country with no worries.
Here are a few pics to give you an overall idea of the great condition. If you want more specifics pics, just ask!! Asking $32,000 CDN OBO. E-mail inquiries to [email protected]

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just curious, if you know off hand, what offset are the front wheels?
No idea. CCW doesn't give out the specs, and I didn't bother to measure.

·
Blower Whine FTW
252 Posts
standard or automatic?
where in Ontario r u located?

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Automatic. Located near Windsor

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On a couple long road trips, I've gotten nearly 30MPG.....

That's certainly on the high side....and that's without dipping into the throttle (which can be hard!!)

·
498 Posts
Any INTERIOR or ENGINE BAY picture shots. It looks so clean. Especially for a high mileage (but well cared for) Supra.

Those CCW Wheels on that car make it worth ANYONE's wild to buy it. Canadian Supra TT's are so hard to come by for sale. Sure beats crossing the damn boarder. :)

GOOD LUCK with the sale!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To the top!! Offers?

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It looks so clean. Especially for a high mileage (but well cared for) Supra.
It's REALLY clean. The cleanest one I could find. Exceptional condition...you'd never guess the mileage. Thansk for the kind words...

·
498 Posts
$25,000 to $28,000? Canadian of course!

Just pondering a though here. :)

·
Crazy Canadian MKIV
178 Posts
^^ Hes asking $38,000 CDN OBO. 25k to 28k is a huge low ball lol.

·
498 Posts
^^ Hes asking $38,000 CDN OBO. 25k to 28k is a huge low ball lol.
LOL, I though so. Now that sounds MORE right then what I said. My mind was playin' tricks on me simply because it was Auto and the 120,000 Miles. Thank God she was babied.

I got a friend who is buying one early or the end of AUGUST. It's either this one or his 1st choice: The Green one with the 1998 Facelift FOR SALE here on this CANADIAN FORUM. You guys know the one I'm talking about.

Anyway, he wants to buy one here in Canada (closest to NFLD as possible). The whole US Boarder thing is a waste of time. I hate it too. To much hassle and a VERY, VERY, long road trip envoled.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^^^^Well keep me posted. I am a bit flexible on price....Might even deliver it to his door if price is right!! (I love road trips!!)

·
498 Posts
^^^^^ LOL, cool man, but how would you get back without a car? Would you really drive to St. John's, Newfoundland?

~ Taking another vehicle with your buddies driving it following you along I would imagine.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I would fly home if I didn't buy another car while I was there....

·
498 Posts
Make it a 2-CAR road trip. Go in with 2, come back all in one. . . . .

Just make sure there's enough room!

P.S.: When he's ready to purchase of course. :)

·
498 Posts
Painted-last???

1 - 20 of 32 Posts