Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Automotive Technician
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive seen a few supe's with clear front sidemarkers. Does anybody know where i can get them. if not that can i make them somehow.

·
Supra Fan
4,115 Posts
You guys need to read the thread better. He wants front side markers , NOT turn signals. Nobody makes front side markers, or at least I have not seen anyone sell them and Ive been browsing these forums for 6 years. I have seen them on a few cars in the past and on some jdm cars, but I assume that they a havent been produced by whoever was making them for many years.

Good news though. I believe there was a guy in the UK thats on supramania that was starting to manufacture clear front bubble markers. You might want to check there for updates, if there even are any.....:dunno:

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Somebody does make them now. He's in the UK, you can find him on one of those *other* forums. <cough>SM</cough> Go there and PM wolfie308 for details.

·
Hardtop FTW
1,784 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
You guys need to read the thread better. He wants front side markers , NOT turn signals. Nobody makes front side markers, or at least I have not seen anyone sell them and Ive been browsing these forums for 6 years. I have seen them on a few cars in the past and on some jdm cars, but I assume that they a havent been produced by whoever was making them for many years.

Good news though. I believe there was a guy in the UK thats on supramania that was starting to manufacture clear front bubble markers. You might want to check there for updates, if there even are any.....:dunno:
thank YOU!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts