Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 TT Auto lowered with stock shocks and Eibach prokit springs... I recentenly got the APEXi GT-Spec exhaust (btw, I love the power and sound) .. anyways... but I scratch all the time.. even sometimes while I am driving and theres a small bump in the road..

is this normal for the large exhaust system.. or is there something that I can do ... besides raising the car back up...

It also came with a brace of some sort, but I had no idea where to put it.. could this be why??

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is exactly the reason i got the apex N1. my PE used to hang so low that I scraped across stupid things.
That brace that you are taliking about, if it is the same as the one that came with the N1 actually replaces another stock brace already on your car. I think that it was designed so that the exhaust doesnt bump it. the brace is located behind the dp. it covers the drive shaft. follow the heat shield back and you should see a black brace that curls up. Where it curls up you will see four bolts holding the brace to the wall. These four bolts line up exactly with the brace that came with the exhaust. just take off the old brace and put on the new one...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts