Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
On the edge of adhesion..
942 Posts
Reign_Maker said:
Yet another reason I need to move to Tampa.. :)
When the heck are you coming down dude...you've been saying this for months. :whip: Come on down let's go cruisin...I'll be out to check this out next week for sure...thanks for the update.

Khris

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
osofast7m said:
When the heck are you coming down dude...you've been saying this for months. :whip: Come on down let's go cruisin...
Khris
Khris, please note my sig... ;) I'll be down this summer, sometime... Trust me!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
what kinda cars will be there? Mostly supras or what?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its open to anyone that wants to come.... My car club Team SSP is hosting the meet every saturday. I know that we have one supra in our club as well as a bunch of other cars including my IS300.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry for such a long reply. The show has been getting bigger and bigger. Its a great time for people that just want to hang out and talk and get something to eat etc.... Everyone is still welcome and this will go on every saturday. I will be out there late this saturday after work !! The rest of the crew will be there early when it begins !

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Yeah I think that it has to be kept inside not in the parking lot. We're sayin that so people don't bring their own :)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
ISlex32 There is going to be a bunch of us in winterhaven this friday you should come and let people know about your meet on saturday. We are going to be out there on saturday night.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts