Supra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 908 Posts

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
LLCoolJ94 said:

i like MWMWMM and I10O0I1 but i think i like MWMWMM better and there some others i like. are there any other good ones out there?

I'm really lost as to why you'd actually put this on the back of your car........is it because of the cop having trouble reading it like B-MAN said?!?!?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
i like YOULOST :D does anybody have an idea of one like YURVIEW or something that would piss somebody off after losing:D :D :D ????????;)

E

·
0 Posts
heh, the liscense plate on my Prelude said HIGHRISK (north carolina allows 8 characters, heehee). Also trying to think of something for the MK3 I'm getting. U2SLW4ME - 8 Characters...hard to read but it works, heh. NAAWWZ - lol 2MUCHPSI ;x

S

·
0 Posts
I heard about this licence plate

but where do you usually put it on your car?

·
I've been here forever.
2,555 Posts
You could try and join the BOOSTIN club...but it's probably taken.

I like VIPRKLR the best, but I didn't think I would get enough traction in order to back it up all the time...

If I were you I'd go with MSTRB8

A

·
0 Posts
ASSKIKR
VIPRKLR
2FKNFST (MEMBERS NAME HERE I THINK)
WHYTRY
SMOKEDU
Just to name a few.....

·
Registered
100 Posts
ICUSTRN
STPSTRN
YEEHAW
UNCLBEN--------the company that cooks rice)
V-WHAT
CHEV-WHO
QUICKHUH
CRUISIN
JEALOUS?
ICULUKN
(O) (O)
FAST-EH?

-DAVID

i know some arent good or clever, but just a few hints

·
Registered
148 Posts
SUPRAMN (we only get 7 digits in OK- use to be 8 and then it would of course be SUPRAMAN)

·
I've been here forever.
2,555 Posts
If I ever would own a civic I would paint it orange and put the liscense plate UNCLBENS on it. HA HA HA HA HA :lol: :evil: :drag:

·
Registered
24 Posts
0290B4U
I have 0260B4U and 0260IN4 on two of my other vehicles (twins). They holeshot like a bitch and are worthy of the plates.
The Supra won't catch them before 60mph but will be by them by 90 (barely) and then it's seeee yaaa.
TOP END is also a good one. Not too much will "top end" one of ours.

41 - 60 of 908 Posts