Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
WilKillya County Sheriff
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any good places to buy Clifford alarms online?

·
Registered
709 Posts
yeah I don't think there are any online dealers for clifford?

·
Registered
868 Posts
I think it was alarminstallparts.com
Didn't buy mine there but I did buy some parts from them and I think they will also sell the alarms. Bewar, Clifford will not warranty anything unless a dealer installed it and they won't answer any questions unless you are a dealer.

·
Registered
326 Posts
michaelrc51 said:
I think it was alarminstallparts.com
Didn't buy mine there but I did buy some parts from them and I think they will also sell the alarms. Bewar, Clifford will not warranty anything unless a dealer installed it and they won't answer any questions unless you are a dealer.
My friend found out the hard way about Clifford not warranty his alarm for some reason the brain went bad he didn't have an authorized dealer install it and got screwed.

·
WilKillya County Sheriff
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The reason I need a clifford alarm is so that I can fab up a key inside there remote... which are thicker than most. Does anyone know if I can make a Clifford remote work on say a Viper/Python alarm?

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
just buy it from a dealer. its not that much more expensive.

or ebay.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Clifford does not have any authorized online retailers so it'll be hard to find any clifford alarm for sale. Ebay does have some though, just that there will be no warranty.

speedracer said:
DEI bought out Clifford just FYI
That was awhile ago and nothing about the Clifford line has changed, except the Clifford matrix is the same as the viper responder. The G5 was introduced about a year ago and seems to be the same old clifford style.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts