Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's ready for it?!?! It's almost May.. I hope it comes out this time around.... Really can't drive my car around without an alarm..

=]

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
I will be buying this unit depending on the reviews I see here, so buy it up quick and tell me how it is!!!!

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
Swoll said:
You mean if... it comes out ;X

True f*ckin that! I have this funny feeling it wont be as great as it we all hope it will

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
Swoll said:
You mean if... it comes out ;X
I'm confused? Does Clifford have a habit of fucking around with product release dates???

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
Swoll said:
It was suppose to be out last year ><
Super gay :madjerk:

Here's hoping for the best....

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
I was also going to bump this thread. Any updates??? I need an alarm in August... what is going to be available!? I really wanted to try this one out...

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
Still no info from DEI :( Im also interested in an update if by some miracle of god someone has any info regarding when it will ACTUALLY be at released

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
The link is about how they are beta testing the "1 mile range alarm." My honest guess is that is the AvantGuard 5.5x. They said the release would be early August, but that is assuming this is the one they are talking about. Whatever it is, it's getting ridiculous range, so whatever is coming out in early August is still going to be pretty badass.

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
Yeah, I know what you mean. I have a Viper 790XV and the range just isn't what I hoped. I was actually thinking about getting this one taken out and having the AvantGuard installed when it comes out. Especially if it has a turbo timer function...that would save me a little money, and 1 mile range is awesome. Granted, I could never run a mile fast enough to stop someone, but that also means at closer range I'm pretty much guaranteed for it to go off and me to hear it.

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
I got this alarm like 2 years ago...as far as I remember the 790 didn't have a turbo timer function. I never saw anything in the books and I looked at it front to back when I had it installed. But I didn't care much at that point...I wasn't even turbo until 1.5 years after that. I think the 791 might be? But I honestly have no idea, I really didn't think it did, otherwise, I would love to use it. I hate sitting in my car...

Edit: Roffles...we have almost the exact same avatar...just a different color

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well I leave to College August 19th.... I hope it comes out by then.... sorry for bumping the thread, but any more news anyone?

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
I'm going to be buying it right at the same time you are so I'm searching desperately for info :(

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
I think DEI just decided to say...it'll come out whenever since we have no f*cking clue ourselves

1 - 20 of 29 Posts