Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone successfully installed a Blitz Turbo Timer together with a Clifford AvantGuard IV alarm (with remore start)? When I switch off the ignition my turbotimer starts the countdown and stops the engine okay but ONLY if I don't open a door during the countdown, then the engine is shut down immediately while the countdown continues.

I also can't get the remote start to work with the turbo timer. If I try to set the remote start before switching off the ignition (I have to do that because I have a 6-speed) the starter motor engages and ofcourse interferes with a still running engine (because of the turbo timer).

I don't want to use one of the Clifford's channels as a turbo timer, I kinda like the automatic timer in the Blitz unit.

Any help (Thomas Kenyon?) would be greatly appreciated.

Flavio

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TurboRed said:
...what happened to the good old days of sitting in your car until it cooled down...or starting it from inside?? :D jk.
Then I would be driving an American sportscar instead of a high-tech Japanese sportscar :D Isn't that what the Supra is all about, high tech solutions to everything?

Flavio

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.