Supra Forums banner

Clifford Intelliguard 850 or the AG5?

4K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  blu blurr 
#1 ·
i'm about to purchase one of the two alarms and have compared the differences between the two. the AG5 does seem to have a bit more options but other than that they seem to be identical. don't need remote start or a turbo timer option...a real turbo timer is in place of that. i'd like to get some input from some of you guys that actually "OWN" one of these alarms with the good and bad aspects of it.

Discussion starter · #2 ·
cmon...i know several of yall have one or the other!:(

Discussion starter · #7 ·
michaelrc51 said:
Are you going to be installing it your self?
I have the AG4 and I love it, it does just about everything possible and with the user software it is very easy to make changes or adjustments. Make sure you get the immobilizer.
If you don't need the remote start you might want to go with the 850, I used the AG4 cause I figured with a turbo timer the car will never be left in gear any way.
I hear the AG5 is great, and they got rid of some of the bullshit.
I thought you were selling your car?
it was for sale, but i couldn't let it go. at least not just yet:D

thanks for all the info. ended up purchasing a brand new 850. if any of you guys need any Clifford alarms...i can get the AG5, Matrix 3.5, and Intelliguard 850 for a damn good price.

-JT

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.