Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My climate control doesn't work!! Any suggestions or ideas as to what could be wrong? It lights up when I turn on the headlights (parking lights) but the indicator lights that show the strength of fan, direction, etc doesn't light up. I just have cold air coming in (from the outside, I'm guessing - it's cold out).

So basically, the icons and stuff light up, but the indicators (above the icon) do not. Turning the fan strength knob doesn't do anything (doesn't even light up anyway).

Any suggestions as to what could be wrong? Please, I'm freezing to death!

Thanks,
-Brian.

R

·
0 Posts
If you need an extra climat control unit, i have one i'll let go for a good deal...I thought i needed a new one because of everything didnt work because my car got broken into. So i found out the ac amp was missing.....So i bought a new one and put it in my car. SO IF YOU need the climate control system, i'll let go for cheep. Because there pricey.....Hope you get it fixed...
chris

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Chris and Shinbone,

What do you think the problem is? The shop checked all the fuses and turned out ok. Could it be the climate control unit? Where would that be located? I checked to see if the harnesses were snugly in and they are (behind the panel).

Thanks,
-Brian.

R

·
0 Posts
Check to see if your AC amplifier is working properly....You might need that....Just ask some experts.......I'm new to the supras but thats what i needed for my car.....Call Sp or Curt at Elmhurst Toyota....
Chris

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
MoogieBoogie said:
My climate control doesn't work!! Any suggestions or ideas as to what could be wrong? It lights up when I turn on the headlights (parking lights) but the indicator lights that show the strength of fan, direction, etc doesn't light up. I just have cold air coming in (from the outside, I'm guessing - it's cold out).

So basically, the icons and stuff light up, but the indicators (above the icon) do not. Turning the fan strength knob doesn't do anything (doesn't even light up anyway).

Any suggestions as to what could be wrong? Please, I'm freezing to death!

Thanks,
-Brian.
I had the same problem, It was the cigarette lighter fuse.
It is located in the drivers kick panel (15 amp).
It is in the middle row 2nd fuse from the firewall (look at the fuse grid on the cover).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts