Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curt,

I talked with my local Toyota parts department and they are worthless (I should have just asked you from the beginning). I removed my driver side side skirt pieces and broke a couple of the clips. Here are the ones that I need.

1 clip and 1 rubber piece from the side skirt that is right underneath the driver side door (clip/rubber piece needed and location is pictured below)....

2 clips from the brake duct side skirt piece (clip needed and location is pictured below)....

Are you able to get these parts for me? Thanks.

-Ryan

· Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Curt,

Thanks for the help and that sucks that I cannot get that clip for the side vent. I guess I will see if I can find someone on here that might just have some lying around for some odd reason. The funny thing is that my local Toyota dealership showed me the parts pictures on their computer system and it stated that the side vents are not removable. I had to show them that they were wrong :)

-Ryan

· Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a couple of clips lying around here at home that I am going to shave down to look similar to the original one. Hopefully that will work. Thanks for all the help.

-Ryan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.