Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Clock and A/C, heater, EVERYTHING stopped working..

The harness is plugged in the clock, the two orange harnesses are plugged in as they should be, but no response...they're like dead. :( I hope its fixable because damn i use the A/C frequently and i like to see the time a lot :dunno: this sucks......

H

·
0 Posts
check the fuse under the dash i think its the second row down third one in, on the cover its the cigg outlet fuse, same thing happend to mine, 15 watt fuse

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
underneath the steering wheel? on the left side right?

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so what was your problem?

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you mean the lights......clock, A/C heater, defrost, all that shit doesnt work right?

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im checking the fuses

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the lighting for the piece of the dash works....all buttons dont work...a/c / heater knobs do not work, clock doesnt work... everything absolutely doenst work...

anyway i did a quick scan through the fuses (underneath the steering wheel; left side right?) and no clamps are blown....but it was a quick scan so i dont know. If the fuses isnt the problem then IM SCREWED, fuck how could it come to this.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey hksguy your right, it was a blown blue 15 fuse....now why does it say cig only? would it fix the clock, a/c and all the other shit too?

·
High Performance WorkShop
300 Posts
Check ALL your fuses , including the ones in the engine bay , If all the fuses are fine and ur console is still disabled . let me know and i'll tell you what to check !

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I really appreciate your help UAE Boost, but I found the blown fuse :) it was the cig blue (15) fuse, it has been replaced everythings perfect now.

·
300 Posts
Your Very Welcome Bro ^-^ , if ya need any help , electrical or mechanical , just let me know !!
Very Glad to hear u've solved the problem ^-^ .

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Just curious UAE, what would you have recommended to look at next?

·
300 Posts
cherzra Just curious UAE, what would you have recommended to look at next?
as i've got a couple of HKS gauges and turbo timer installed , i had to hack into some wires that belonged to the cluster and dashboard and e-brake .
hks supplies you a red clip to join 2 wires .. these tend to break the wire and cut it loose .. i faced this problem 3 times now , it's always a ground wire that is cut loose from these stupid clips . ^-^

1 - 15 of 15 Posts