Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can an admin close a thread? i thought this forum was to keep people posted on scammers, deals, sales, and so forth... i recently posted a thread and now it has been closed. i know the situation has been dealt with, but i think its good if other people have things to say about it or have similar issues with that topic or person, then everyone on the forums should have the right to know about it.

My thread was closed because the person i had problems with wanted it closed, so im guessing he knows an admin and they closed it down for him...shady business

· Drive by Radar
1,420 Posts
If your issue had been resolved, why continue to bicker? It hasn't been deleted so the information is still available for all to view. Locking a thread is a way for a mod or admin to douse a potential fire, or at least prevent the incessant banter. I fully support it, and you'll likely find many other members on here do as well.

· Working OT
9,049 Posts
I don't care when a thread gets locked but I think it's pointless. If people want to bicker and go back in forth let them do it if you don't want to read the thread don't click on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.