Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you guys/gals ever go out to the clubs here in SJ for the weekend? Their should be a meet sometime at a club where we rent a VIP booth or something and just get our DRINK on. Great way to meet everyone and a club would be a perfect setting.

I went to Studio 8 for the first time and it was sweet. Big place.

Whose down to meet up at a club sometime? Even on getting a VIP booth or something. It was mentioned before but it seems that no one ever roles through.

Holla

P

·
0 Posts
We already had a meet at Lee's in SF. Everyone had a great time and left happy.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lets have one in San Jose at Studio8 sometime. I went there and that club is very nice. BIG ass club. Make a VIP reservation sometime. Anyone interested?

Holla

·
Poser Extraordinaire
350 Posts
strip club meet this weekend.........don't miss it........i'll bring more hookers !

Popowski said:
We already had a meet at Lee's in SF. Everyone had a great time and left happy.

·
Poser Extraordinaire
350 Posts
gotta pay to play !

GHXOXST said:
haha, Strip club meet is good also. Can we take the bitches home???!!!

P

·
0 Posts
Lets go to DNA lounge on Saturday night, its oriental night. All orientals get in free before 11.

·
Moderator, Aight Peace
6,130 Posts
Popowski said:
Lets go to DNA lounge on Saturday night, its oriental night. All orientals get in free before 11.
Please don't use the word oriental, it offends a lot of people here, please use the word asian in the future, take this as a warning... aight peace :run:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Im talking Studio 8, VIP. Drinkn and talking to the bitches, getting to know each other. How many of you are 21 and over?

·
Moderator, Aight Peace
6,130 Posts
Twin_turbo_mk3 said:
ha ha ha getting there... just turned 18... :bigthumb:
Go back to highschool buddy, this thread is for the older dudes... aight peace :run:

·
Senior Newbie
262 Posts
BoostAddctn said:
Please don't use the word oriental, it offends a lot of people here, please use the word asian in the future, take this as a warning... aight peace :run:
you are too nice.. i thought the forum rule on race comments are immediate ban with no warning. .

1 - 20 of 23 Posts