Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me whats up? sometimes when i take off from a stop i hear a loud clunk sound that comes from the front.

·
Registered
391 Posts
rayzor1234 said:
can anyone tell me whats up? sometimes when i take off from a stop i hear a loud clunk sound that comes from the front.
R u sure that's from the front? cause on my old Supra it was making clunking noises when going from a stop and the problem was in the rear end....

Andriy

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the fluid levels ok. i slammed into a curb sideways (impacted on both rims/tires) a couple months ago (ice) and it bent the control arms on the left rear. now the left front is making the "clunk" noise sometimes. also my power steering rack is leaking from a ripped boot (doubt this may be the problem) oh and something else - when i turn the steering wheel all the way to the left and go forward it "clunks" really bad (just at the initial movement)

·
92 TURBO
999 Posts
rayzor1234 said:
........... and something else - when i turn the steering wheel all the way to the left and go forward it "clunks" really bad (just at the initial movement)
^ plastic caps missing that go over the steering stop bolt heads?

·
Registered
391 Posts
rayzor1234 said:
i slammed into a curb sideways (impacted on both rims/tires) a couple months ago (ice) and it bent the control arms on the left rear.
well u can have a WHOLE MESS of things wrong now......my dad did that once, had to swap all of the suspension for new stuff cause everything was bent, but then it was in a Honda...so yeah.....

Andriy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts