Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i decided today to take the beast out for a spin after not driving it for over a week....as i pressed the clutch all the way in it made a clicking noise....something it hasn't done before...so i thought nothing of it...didnt think it would do it again...i let the car warm up then as i pressed the clutch in to put the car in gear it made the clicking noise again.....something i should be worried about?

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
MDBlackTT said:
because mine used the make a clicking when i pressed in the clutch, that was coming from the clutch pedal assembly
Matt, did you ever find out the problem with your car? Also do you still have it, haven't heard from you in a while.

·
Fat Guy in a Little Coat
281 Posts
has anyone found out what causes this? I have a click that sounds like it is coming from the inside of the car every time I let off the clutch pedal. I tried lubing any moving parts i could on the assembly but cant really pinpoint where exactly is coming from.

·
Registered
504 Posts
If its comming from the inside, mine did it a couple of times after extended periods of no use, but it always goes away after driving for a while

·
ur moms favourite
1,405 Posts
I think some lhd supras have had some spot welds in the pedal mount (firewall) break causing a clicking/creaking noise when you use the clutch, to see it you have to remove the plastic grill in front of the windshield for memory.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts