Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which Clutch/Flywheel combo for BPU+++?

I was wondering which Clutch/Flywheel combos you guys have for your supra. I've read many of you guys had the RPS 3 sprung hub/Mueller flywheel or the trd twin plate that comes with the ligthen flywheel. So the chattering it's that bad for a lot of you right? I probably wouldn't mind the noise if there is a significant increase in throttle response and power. Please tell me what you guys recommend and which ones to stay away from.

BTW, my is car is street car so I don't want something that will make it very hard to drive on the steet.

Thanks,
Kaz

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A friend of mine has the TRD clutch/flywheel. I hope you know that they're all very loud (flywheels) :) I am not a big fan of how loud they are, but I will say that his shit spools up fast! (Stock Twins) And his car is a very fast BPU.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kaz,

this weekend we didnt really meet up, will call you up next weekend?

Sherman got the RPS stage 3 after we did some research and find that to be the best combo. its still lighter than than your TRD single plate, but grabs good BPU++ power. that would be my next clutch for sure. and oh, stock flywheel for me all the way, heard bad stories of sprung hub disc spring poping out lose.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts