Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to drive my car today and the clutch felt really soft, had to press to the floor to change gears as well it does not pop back up and it's hard to change gears...so does the clutch need replacing? what cost am I looking at and can this job be done at home?...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
found the instructions of how to bleed..seen the pics on the TSRM but not sure of ho to start...never did this before...where is the bleeder plug?

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
If the clutch is leaking fluid then that seems to be your problem. If the clutch is not coming back out also shows a sign air in system. Fix leak and then bleed and you may have your problem fixed.

Duane

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I see fluid in the car on the clutch...and on the foot rest area..the black rubber part has fluid on it as well...where would I find the soft line?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well I managed to find out that I needcto replave both the master and slave cylinders....the slave is easy to remove but I can't find the bolts for the master

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
^ its a bitch, but I have done it twice now in the past two days... It's way up under the dash. there are two bolts holding it in, and a connecting rod that connects to the clutch pedal. you'll find it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts