Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
"BLACKOUT"
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i searched the forum but came up with nothing like this so here goes i changed out the clutch slave and master cylinders but the damn pedal still goes to the floor and wont come up until you pull it up. i have bled the whole system properly and adjusted the plunger on the master. but it just goes to the floor and stops there. also the pedal doesnt feel like its building pressure when i pump it but the system has no air in it. any ideas? im hoping its not the pressure plate worn out in it.lmk what you guys think :scratch:

·
JZS161 Aristo TT
881 Posts
eviltwins said:
the pedal doesnt feel like its building pressure when i pump it but the system has no air in it. any ideas? im hoping its not the pressure plate worn out in it.lmk what you guys think :scratch:
Dont rip out the box just yet if the pedal says on the floor you have a fluid leak in the system check on the pedal side of the master cylinder prob find leaking under the matting on the firewall

:bigthumb:

·
Supra teacher 101
613 Posts
gah

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
When I rebuilt mine it behaved the same way... I bled it 3 times before I finally got the air that was causing the issue out. The third time I filled and bled it, then I opened the top line connection to the master just enough (with the reservoir full) just enough to see a bunch of air bubble out with some of the fluid, tightened it back down, refilled the reservoir and haven't had a problem since. Oh, I did that with the pedal pulled up, of course.

·
Registered
596 Posts
yea, sometimes its a bitch to bleed it right. i took a long time to get mine properly bleed when i replaced the master/slave cylinders

1 - 6 of 6 Posts