Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately, i have been noticing, it seems my clutch has been slipping.. so i am gonna start looking into a clutch, my car has 70xxx miles.. so i figure its bound to give up soon..
Basically what i am looking for in a clutch is good driveability.. pedal feel, lil stiffer than stock shouldn't be much of a problem... just something that will hold the stock twins, and later on down the road.. a Small to medium single, isn't out of the question..
what do you guys think of ACT clutches for the supra.. or whats the best for a street car.. won't be going to the track much.. sometimes it is daily driven, based on the weather..

Any suggestions, opinions! anything would be appreciated..

Basically.. what do you recommend, and why!

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well im pretty new in the supra scene but act clutchs are really good, they can custom to what you want if you dont want what they offer. my friend runs them on his ITR. custom made it so it wouldnt be soo hard on on he leg but with all the grip he needs. trd also makes high hp clutchs but i dunno how hiigh they can handle.

·
Poser Extraordinaire
350 Posts
I have the ACT street clutch....its a good clutch, but it uses the stock supra disc....good feel, slightly stiffer than a new stock clutch.

I would go with an AZ disc or a full AZ clutch.....

ting

1 - 5 of 5 Posts