Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately, i have been noticing, it seems my clutch has been slipping.. so i am gonna start looking into a clutch, my car has 70xxx miles.. so i figure its bound to give up soon..
Basically what i am looking for in a clutch is good driveability.. pedal feel, lil stiffer than stock shouldn't be much of a problem... just something that will hold the stock twins, and later on down the road.. a Small to medium single, isn't out of the question..
what do you guys think of ACT clutches for the supra.. or whats the best for a street car.. won't be going to the track much.. sometimes it is daily driven, based on the weather..

Any suggestions, opinions! anything would be appreciated..

·
Registered
362 Posts
I'd get the AZ clutch (www.wotm.com). It's a bitch in the run-in period but after that it's very streetable and you can use a stock flywheel so it's not noisy either. Handles a lot of horsepower as well.

Flavio

·
Registered
281 Posts
Sounds like the TRD clutch should be fine for you. It uses stock clutch with the RPS pressure plate. Very smooth, and just a little stiffer than stock. I believe it holds up to 500 HP.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts