Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my car back for the summer as the motor was being rebuild in the winter. When I drive the car and get into past 4000RPM under boost around 9-10psi, the RPM's starts going up but still pulling. It is almost like the car is acting like a th400 with a high stall. It will still pull but not like it should. I had clutches go on me in the past and I smell it, but this one I smell NOTHING. Before the engine install I did not have this problem. I have stage 3 Clutch Masters in there that has 6000Miles (9000 Kilometers) and right now with a upgraded ct at only 9-10psi it should not be giving any problems (should hold anything the upgraded ct will give). The clutch feels light and is getting lighter feeling.

Please help because my tranny went tonight. If it is the clutch, I can not afford to do a rebuild and will be forced to buy a used one so I can have a good clutch. Right before the tranny went the clutch got real light.

The tranny thing I am used to and fed up with, but the clutch I have never experience something like this before.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Bobby Ali

BA

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get your numbers right if you are going to be shooting off numbers! This will be the 8th! :run: Please Eric do not lose count for me because I am counting on you to remember.

Serious link me (my phone died when we were talking just now) later and lets see if we can resolve this quickly and EFFECTIVLY!

Thanks

Bobby Ali

BA

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,222 Posts
Well... this is another problem taken care of by yours truly...

Clutch was slipping because the adjustment was too high and causing the cluch not to fully disengage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts