Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I replaced my clutch about 6 months ago. Since then, my pedal was always feeling soft but I didn’t do anything about it until about 1 month ago. I replaced the Master Cylinder and it was working perfectly but just 1 week ago, it was completely stuck on the floor. I took the master cylinder out and checked it. It shoots fluid out so I know that’s not the case. I tried to adjust it and it still won’t build any pressure. After all of that, I replaced the slave cylinder and still no luck. I just bought another Master Cylinder and got a Chase Bays Clutch line replacement (the oem one is like 26 yrs old, maybe it’s clogged?). Anyways, any ideas on what the hell this could be?

Thanks guys.
Brush ur hair and stay fair.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Did you adjust the clutch when you replaced it? I had to adjust mine when i changed clutches or it felt soft. It helps to have someone watch the fork when you push of the clutch to see whats going on. If the slave isnt moving much i would think air in the line or a bad master/slave. If the slave moves well, i would lean towards being adjusted improperly or something failing in the clutch itself.

Reactions: omicca
1 - 2 of 2 Posts