·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Not me, I'll be recovering from the

·
Registered
468 Posts
How much to to spectate?

What is the cost to spectate for one person and parking? I refuse to pay more than $5.00 total to watch a whole bunch of asians with loud mufflers and clear tailights. Is this another honda fest or fobfest?

·
KBR
2,910 Posts
What is the cost to spectate for one person and parking? I refuse to pay more than $5.00 total to watch a whole bunch of asians with loud mufflers and clear tailights. Is this another honda fest or fobfest?
its more than a Honda fest to me :lol:

well, looks like I might not go to this one since my clutch is still not fixed.

aite, peace.

·
KBR
2,910 Posts
yea judging by the pics it's nothing but hondas. why is that?

coz its more like a Hondafest :lol:

seriously though, theres a lot of fast Honda's out there.

aite, peace.

·
NorCal Haters Club
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
All in all it was a pretty long day, 2 cars blew motors in the right lane and drove all the way down the track instead of pulling over, so the track got shut down for about 3 hours total for cleanup. We got all our license passes in yesterday so we were not competing. There are going to be a few changes to the classes which will make some people happy and piss some people off lol.

1. Which I think is the best, they are adding a AWD/RWD Heads Up Class (JawsGear Sponsored) So you fools better show up!!!
2. Quick 8 and Fast 8 classes may be eliminated dues to lack of participation. I think only 1 car for each class showed up yesterday.
3. Domestics will not be racing in the same RWD class as imports, and may not be racing at all in a CMI Event. This is to be determined.

All in all not a bad day. Still working out tire and suspension but it is coming together. I think there were a couple other MK3's and a couple MKIV's out there too that I seen.

Big thanks to Reedzilla for tweaking the car, Eric for being my pit man, Jeremy for shooting some vids and photos, post em when you upload them.

Edit: I forgot to thank the sheepster!!!!!! Without that fuel pump we would not have went anywhere, even though I had to drive 4 hours round trip friday night to pick it up!! Hope that craigslist date was worth it, John tells me you need glasses when viewing the photos. HAHAHA

Jeff

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
What does it feel like to finally have a mans size pump??? And you wonder why sheep are always willing and happy....

And BTW, I ate way more than Orlando that foo cannot hang with sheep hunger!!!

·
NorCal Haters Club
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Yea the black sheep got some crabs alright, a bunch of them!
That is a given, especially when you and Reed have such a close relationship.

What does it feel like to finally have a mans size pump??? And you wonder why sheep are always willing and happy....

And BTW, I ate way more than Orlando that foo cannot hang with sheep hunger!!!
Feels good knowing your not gonna lean out on the top end LOL. This pumps whistles at me more than a growl like my other one. HAHAHA

I would have figured O-Town would have taken you down. LOL

·
that twin 2jz guy
2,595 Posts
well shit.. got tied up all day.. so couldnt make it out there... but it was a great day to be racing.. but tnt was better..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts