Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know we manufacture CNC Fuel Pump Hangers for 2 and 3 pumps for Walbro Fuel Pumps. I've had a few requests to have them made for stock Supra pumps. If I can get enough interest I can make a run but I'd need to have a few presold in a group buy first.

If anyone is interested e-mail me at [email protected]

Group Buy Pricing will be around $375 per hanger for two or three pumps

This is what they look like now for the Walbro's

·
OG SF Member #603
1,092 Posts
Ryan,
I'm interested. I have a couple questions. Is it just the arm or is it everything pictured including the cap? If so, what fittings are on top?

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Everything to drop right in minus the top fittings and pumps. MKIV only

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
The denso pump is a bit larger than the walbro pump. If you use three of them, do you have to trim anything inside the reservior?

·
Getrag Gearhead
1,872 Posts
Alex D said:
The denso pump is a bit larger than the walbro pump. If you use three of them, do you have to trim anything inside the reservior?
IMO, you will not need 3 stock pumps. I be willing to bet that 2 OEM pumps will keep up with 3 walbro units and take less current to run them.

Ken H. has been running 2 stock pumps in tank and has run over 1K RWHP.

-Joe

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We can do a group buy on the Walbro hangers if I can get 10 or more people.

Two Stock pumps will not support enough to run a GT47-80 or larger.

I can start a list above on the first post of people wanting to do a group buy on both the Walbro Version and stock pump version. Everyone just needs to post In with their info!

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
carchitect said:
IMO, you will not need 3 stock pumps. I be willing to bet that 2 OEM pumps will keep up with 3 walbro units and take less current to run them.

Ken H. has been running 2 stock pumps in tank and has run over 1K RWHP.

-Joe
Wrong. The walbro draw less current than stock. Also, IIRC Ken H. has 2 secondary injector to support the 1100rwhp (total of 8).

Then again, I could be mistaken :ugh2:

·
Getrag Gearhead
1,872 Posts
Chucky Doll said:
Wrong. The walbro draw less current than stock. Also, IIRC Ken H. has 2 secondary injector to support the 1100rwhp (total of 8).

Then again, I could be mistaken :ugh2:
Individually yes, The walbros draw less current. But 3 walbros will take more current than 2 OEM pumps.

Ken has 8 injectors but what difference would that make? We are taking about the pump not the injectors here. A set of 4 2000cc/min injectors can more than support that power requirement.

-Joe

·
Getrag Gearhead
1,872 Posts
WOTM said:
Two Stock pumps will not support enough to run a GT47-80 or larger.
You really need 2 aeromotive A1000 fuel pumps.

-Joe

·
Super Moderator
10,498 Posts
Two OEM Denso pumps here and eight (8) 1000 cc injectors (correct, Chucky) and no problems with the pumps keeping up with the motor's power requirements (1110 whp to date). Like Joe (Carchitect), I think, but don't know for sure since I've never used Walbros, that two Densos are the equivalent of three Walbros.

Ken.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts