Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if I ever posted pics of this project on here before, so I appologize if someone has already saw this. These valve covers have so much surface area which makes them a PITA to polish, but it is well worth it in the end. The intake manifold is a Sullivan here in these pics. I have done quite a few of these now, but thought I would share with everyone what the finished product looks like:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Absolutely amazing... now I know who's doing all my work! I'll be letting you know real soon when the rest of the parts arrive...

Thanks,

Joe

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
Purely awesome!!

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JustinCT: Thanks for the kind words bro.

Holshot: Just let me know when you are ready and I will take care of your parts for you. A mirror finish is guaranteed. :)

Toyota Terrorist: Thanks for the kind words...I appreciate it.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I can attest to the quality of Tony's work. I just got received my turbo compressor housing after Tony polished it and the finish was great.

·
Keeper of the Ring
1,150 Posts
Great work as always Tony. Is that down in your Theater room, lol. Haven't heard from Steve in awhile. Whats he been up too? :rockon:

·
Registered
635 Posts
realy nice...makes me wanna get another cobra....

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
looks nice. how much do you charge for supra valve covers ?

Just PM me or e-mail me your parts list and I will shoot you back a quote usually within 24 hours.

Thanks

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great work as always Tony. Is that down in your Theater room, lol. Haven't heard from Steve in awhile. Whats he been up too? :rockon:

Hey bro how has it been going? Yea that was in the theatre room. lol Steve has been messin with the car a little bit...not sure when he's going to make the Vette really fast, but I am sure its not too far away. :)

Take Care

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've done alittle amateur polishing before... and I gotta ask how friggin long does it take you to accomplish something like this!?

This project is most definitely a PITA, but I had everything turned around in about 8-10 days for this customer.

·
Cheifbootknocka
1,944 Posts
Still blows me away everytime I see your work, knowing how hard it is to get the nooks and crannys.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts