Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
NO WAY. BS! thats UNPOSSIBLE! ur a ricer. get that domestic POS out of here. DAYEM RUSTANG!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Yeah that is bs, a good friend of mine has a cobra with 21 psi pulley combo, exhaust, intake, upgraded heat exchanger, programmer and probably some other things I do not know about, we race and my bpu car with 17 psi gets beat but not whored, and I have drove a cobra with exhaust and filter and a bpu car would kill that. Not being a hater, I have respect for the cobra.

·
Registered
605 Posts
FASTEDDIE said:
Yeah that is bs, a good friend of mine has a cobra with 21 psi pulley combo, exhaust, intake, upgraded heat exchanger, programmer and probably some other things I do not know about, we race and my bpu car with 17 psi gets beat but not whored, and I have drove a cobra with exhaust and filter and a bpu car would kill that. Not being a hater, I have respect for the cobra.
I have owned a BPU Supra, and an exhaust/intake Cobra. They are both very similiar, power wise. In fact, I pulled a BPU Supra by about a car in the Cobra when it had just exhaust/intake. Now, with just a pulley, I put busses on BPU Supras.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
All right guys, show some class! He actually did pull a little. I know because the friendly race he had was with my cousins BPU (excuse his wrong acronym). My cousin just wanted a baseline and what better than against the mighty Cobra. You guys that are just hating, must not be car enthusiasts or just totally without a clue. Don't resort to calling names or bringing down this great community. I know you guys wouldn't like it if you went to another forum and they bashed your supra! Peace!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Some people are ignorant. Seems like every time a kill story is posted with the supra loosing some of you guys have a heart attack. I have been a supra owner since 96 and can say a supra is not the fastest car in the world.

·
TE44 NA-T
1,026 Posts
funny how a guy says that his 400+hp Cobra beat a 600+hp supra.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
adversary said:
funny how a guy says that his 400+hp Cobra beat a 600+hp supra.
Where did you read that. My cousins supra is only 370-390 rwhp. Please get your facts straight before you post. He didn't run me, I'd definitely beat him, it was my cousin he ran.

·
TE44 NA-T
1,026 Posts
no not that post. Some other guy on there says it. Read it again. Post #37.

·
Registered
10 Posts
adversary said:
no not that post. Some other guy on there says it. Read it again. Post #37.

That vast majority of people on SVTP are smart enough to realize a 480 rwhp Cobra is not going to beat a 600+ rwhp Supra. Even the person that posted that said the Supra freight trained him eventually.

As for the original poster here, I'm not sure what the point of posting a thread from SVTP was unless it was trying to start shit.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
99% of the Cobra owners out there know and respect what a Supra can do, don't let the 1% minority lead you to believe we all think the same. IMO the Supra and Cobra definitely have one thing in common.....you never really know what you are running against when you run into one on the street.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts