Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys...

I love all cars so this isn't attempt to play down supras or anything, just thought u guys may like to check out my cobra...

this is my post from svtperformance.

Stang2WRX said:
Hey guys, Bound By Boost recently received a sponsorship from Jannetty Racing Enterprises so I wanted to go try them out before recommending anyone down.

Well, I was there today...

I can't tell you how great my experience was with Ted and Tony, who had the car set and ready to go.

Ted is straight forward and honest about any part, and any tune... I told him where I wanted to be, and he got me there... Safely.

I got to 592 RWHP and 560 TQ (STP) with timing right around 17-18 degrees up high. The air-charge temps below the whipple were right around 104-112 degrees F from the start to finish of each pull (about 40 degrees colder than an eaton with a pulley, and 40 degrees warmer than a cobra with my set-up plus Methanol injection.

I also got a tune for my 3.5 pulley (about 14 psi) for driving it around the streets.

All in all, I recommend Ted and Tony. Ted stayed after-hours to help me, and was willing to tweak the tune as long as I wanted. The 3.5 pulley was tuned in steps to get the A/F right, and was done in roughly 30 minutes after the car was strapped down and ready to go. The 3.0 pulley was done VERY conservatively after about an hour, but we wanted to try and get a little more power out of it.

I left Educated, Satisfied, and with a HEALTHY 600HP BEAST.

Ted's Dyno has a 60MPH blower to keep things cool, and he sent me all the data from his SuperFlow Dyno. IF you guys have any questions on the tune... Just post up, I have all the data, and downloaded the reader at www.SuperFlow.com

Kitt's Whipple Dyno Vid

SuperFlow STP (Standard Temp & Pressure) vs. DynoJet Equivalency

Peak STP Numbers

SuperFlow STP (Standard Temp & Pressure) HP,TQ, A/F, Boost

Comments or Questions Welcome.

-Kitt

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Those are awesome numbers, congrats. So what octane gas did you have for your 18.8psi. BTW nice video. :bigthumb:

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Stang2WRX said:
thanks man... 93 octane mobil - bought in NY so may have some ethanol still.
Now that is what I love all that hp on pump gas.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts