Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,951 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Yeah that was some pretty good driving out of the mustang and it was a fast car to boot. Looks like something i've done in the past just not in a stang...
Good Vid!

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 6spd
1,518 Posts
that place looks familiar? located somewhere in nor cal by any chance? :)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I didn't really see anything too wreckless. he stayed on his own side whenever he couldn't see through the corner to see if anyone was coming. I'm more impressed by the bike skills though. That was nice.

·
Stuck-N-Tha 80's
151 Posts
Stang was drivin like a fuckin a-hole--all that double yellow crossin & in a place that looks like it was a vac/recreation spot judging by the rv's etc could have easliy been a disaster--what a dick---- bike looked like it had a little trouble keepin up in spots too

·
Dirty free-for-all?
119 Posts
The bike also crossed well over the double yellow several times. Guess he's not a wreckless asshole, though.

·
Stuck-N-Tha 80's
151 Posts
They were both drivin luck assholes but obviosuly the Stang was out in front & would cause a hell of a lot more damage than a P.O.S. bike hitting a car, as well as the fact that the stang almost lost his shit several times. Both were douches IMO---waaay too much traffic for that shit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts