Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, I finally got the chance to read my ECU code, eventhough there were no check engine lights coming on.
Its read 35, which is the barometric pressure sensor signal..there is a basic describtion of how this sensor works, basically it effects the ECU directly and also effects the A/F.
I have put my car back to bone stock, disconnected all electronics and hooked back to stck vacuum system. After reset ECU I drove the car around and the code reads no error. just put back BCC, boosting 16psi and still no codes. I have several more things to put back, hopefully I can solve this problem soon.
Any suggestions or comments are welcome!

thanx

Jonas

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
sounds like your on the right track keep doing each item one by one ,but dont forget some codes will not come up right away!

·
Registered
658 Posts
I got the same code when I first installed my bcc ( the car was almost undrivable at times though it would stall big time) I thouhgt I had installed correctly but when I removed i the codes went away and when I re installed it they never came back. FWIW.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I think the barametric pressure sensor is inside the ECU itself, and is used for making minor ajustments in fuel trims for reasons I don't understand. Wouldn't effect your fuel pressure problem though. If the CE light isn't on all the time I wouldn't worry about it.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeh once I reset the ECU and drove the car around the engine codes all cleared. I'm all stock now except for BCC that I hooked back up. gonna drive ifew days more and re-check the codes and see if anything comes up.
on Repair manual, it says if code 35 is the only code that shows up, I will need to replace ECU....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts