Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this setup off my friends R32 Drag Skyline. If u can crack the title code u will get what it is and the plans! :)

Just mocking it all up before i tore it back down:

Replaced 1jz Harness with a brand spanking new 2JZ Harness. everything else back out for polish. Running a VPC with a 2JZ G-Force Chipped ECU:

ill post more pics as time goes. should be done by end of the month. ill put down 500+RWHP for now. and in a month or two ill afford the extra $2000 and get a Clutch that can handle 600RWHP+ and the Cosmo Fuel Pump at the shop. if all goes well, 600+RWHP by my bday this summer! :)

If anyone is intrested in some of the stuff i had before on my stock setup such as the ARC box as well as a few other things. check this link in the FS: section....

http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5194935#post5194935

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
very nice setup. i am looking forward to seeing it when you get done. im sure it will be polished up really nice

·
CNDBOOST
244 Posts
looks like a BEAST ! What a b-day present, to go out and lay down 600rwh!! gotta love it ! SHIBBY!

·
2,275 Posts
looking very sexual Nick ;) I love it!

·
Wingless by choice.
640 Posts
Nick Sti!! is your engine bay dirty? I will come to So-Cal and smack you. Looks great brother.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Looking good Nick! :bigthumb:

I'm loving your engine bay theme ;)

Are you saying the whole turbo kit is off of an R32? Or just the turbo, if so, which manifold are you running?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
always a work of art going on with your car Nick. Cant wait to see it.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Pretty, and, I'm un-banned w00t!

·
Registered
27 Posts
WOW, looks like fun if you ask me.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well the wastegate is too damn big to put down by the DP and the block. so il be rockin it up top behind the turbo for all to see! :)

cut up the manifold to route the WG up top. dont worry, the turbo and the WG still need to be shipped out for polishing once fabrication is done:

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
well, i saw it yesterday ... still sweet ;) ... can't wait to see the car running!

btw: hast du meine dichtungen bestellt? :D :english:

1 - 20 of 91 Posts