Supra Forums banner

Code Breaker: MK3 2JZ LHD T88-33D CH WG GT IC 4 600 UC *P.I.C.S.*

17K views 90 replies 52 participants last post by  supraman741 
#1 ·
Picked this setup off my friends R32 Drag Skyline. If u can crack the title code u will get what it is and the plans! :)

Just mocking it all up before i tore it back down:

Replaced 1jz Harness with a brand spanking new 2JZ Harness. everything else back out for polish. Running a VPC with a 2JZ G-Force Chipped ECU:

ill post more pics as time goes. should be done by end of the month. ill put down 500+RWHP for now. and in a month or two ill afford the extra $2000 and get a Clutch that can handle 600RWHP+ and the Cosmo Fuel Pump at the shop. if all goes well, 600+RWHP by my bday this summer! :)

If anyone is intrested in some of the stuff i had before on my stock setup such as the ARC box as well as a few other things. check this link in the FS: section....

http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5194935#post5194935

See less See more
#16 ·
Well the wastegate is too damn big to put down by the DP and the block. so il be rockin it up top behind the turbo for all to see! :)

cut up the manifold to route the WG up top. dont worry, the turbo and the WG still need to be shipped out for polishing once fabrication is done:

#18 ·
well, i saw it yesterday ... still sweet ;) ... can't wait to see the car running!

btw: hast du meine dichtungen bestellt? :D :english:

#24 ·
its not done. the other hole in the manifold u see is going to be routed into the other WG pipe. not just that one. ;) the guy welding knows what he's doing. very skilled fabricator. check him out at Danstoy.net

#27 ·
well as of right now im gonna push my current Exedy Single Hyper to the max. but already looking into Twin Plates. im hoping i can find something that will hold 700 without putting a $2k+ hole in my wallet. :p

#29 ·
What did the harness run? They are around $900 new dont they? Nice setup!
got hooked up for less than retail! ;)

#31 ·
UPDATE:

Manifold modified by Danstoy, Greddy T88-33D Turbo & Greddy Type CH Wastegate mounted, Danstoy 3" Downpipe, Wastegate routed back into Downpipe, Downpipe mated to 3" catback no restrictions. HKS Type R IC mounted with Danstoy IC pipes to turbo.

more to come soon. Turbo and Wastegate will be sent out for polishing soon as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.